7.08.2004

Back by popular demand

I'm sure you remember when I posted Fiona Apple's unreleased single to help ease the mirror load. Well I have only gotten a couple of requests since I took the song down but since it was mentioned in this story about MP3 blogs, I'm getting tons of incoming google searches. Since people seem to be interested in this song, I am making Fiona Apple's Extraordinary Machine available for this weekend only.

This song is for sampling purposes only and you are required to delete it after 7 days. But until then listen and enjoy and please buy the album when/if it comes out.

In the meantime you can visit her website, or check out the great Fiona Apple deals at the Sony Music Store or pick up even more of Fiona's music at Amazon.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?