8.25.2004

Ella Blame

Damn, what cool music I have stumbled onto today. I present Ella Blame...



The description on their website says: "Ella Blame is a duo consisting of singer/composer Ella Blame...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and composer/multi-instrumentalist Michael D. Temple.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Well, they certainly look normal enough eh? Though I certainly find his blatant disregard of Rule #2 Of Firearm Safety rather alarming.

Anyway, as the website goes on: They write, compose, record and perform music never heard before of genres Psychedelic Pop, Progressive Dance, Psychedelic Dance, and Ethereal/Ambient.

So they're genrebenders, I guess. Whatever, this girls voice is wonderful. It just sort of floats and bounces around inside your head.

Their website has 14 songs for download, but all the mp3s are only samples except the one below. I deffinately recommend the samples of Ineffable Desire, Slippery Slope, Covered With Sweat, and I Can't Sleep.

Ella Blame - How Things Have Changed.mp3

I forgave you and I know
You forgave me, too.
We had much time to think about,
And I know it's true
That I do love you.

We are not perfect
Although we really try.
We believed not to be
Strong enough to
Live without a lie.

Come, come, come,
Home to me.
Come, come, come,
Home to see.
Come, come, come,
Home to me.
Come, come, come,
Home to see
How things have changed,
How things have changed.

We are just human beings
And should give our best
Not to destroy our feelings
Because what'll be the rest
We would leave over?

I'll try not to hide myself
Behind my second face
And I hope you'll beside me.
There is a lot of space
For all the two of us.

Come, come, come,
Home to me.
Come, come, come,
Home to see.
Come, come, come,
Home to me.
Come, come, come,
Home to see
How things have changed,
How things have changed.

Come, come, come,
Home to me.
Come, come, come,
Home to see.
Come, come, come,
Home to me.
Come, come, come,
Home to see
How things have changed,
How things have changed,
How things have changed.

Come, come, come,
Home to me.
Come, come, come,
Home to see.
Come, come, come,
Home to me,
To me, to me, to me,
To see, to see,
To me.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?