8.19.2004

got my Cocorosie CD

I finally received my Cocorosie CD from Amazon today (blogged here and here). Actually it came Tuesday but it shipped UPS and I'm not home during the day so I didn't get around to picking it up until today.

So far I have only skimmed over it but my only complaint is that I think the album could have been better produced to highlight their voices. For example Tahiti Rain Song seems like a really cool song except it sounds like someone stuck a tape recorder up to a radio playing it on an AM station. You can hardly hear it. It's still a cool sound, but with a voice like they should do everything they could to put it at the forefront.

At any rate, I recommend the CD, I just want more and more and more of those wild and beautiful voices. Music is optional.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?