9.12.2004

Jealous One

Today's song is Jealous One by JC Loader.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This song comes from the movie "The Punisher". She is the singer at the club when Travolta and his crew are celebrating the death of that guy who becomes the Punisher (didn't catch his name).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I didn't like the movie but it was redeemed by my introduction to JC Loader, a beautiful singer/actress from Tampa. She tours Hard Rock Cafes and does vocals for other local Florida bands, such as The Thrusters and A Girl Named Noah.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Um, did I mention that she's beautiful?

Check out her website, and find the song on the Punisher Original Score (it's not on the soundtrack)

JC Loader - Jealous One.mp3

Are these feelings from my intuition
Or are they just the voice of suspicion
Do I really know you
Or have i been sweetly deceived

I saw you smile
But was it for me
I saw you look
Just who did you see

Am I just an innocent player
Or have i been played

If you only knew
How crazy I feel
How deeply I fall
How slowly I heal
Are we coming undone
Or am i the jealous one
The jealous one

Is it my voice
Is it something I said
Could it be me
Is it all in my head
When you said you love me
Did i see that look in your eyes

If you only knew
How crazy I feel
How deeply I fall
How slowly I heal
Are we coming undone
Or am i the jealous ...

Sometimes I just gotta step away to know where I stand
Sometimes I need to be reminded how foolish I am

If you only knew
How crazy I feel
How deeply I fall
How slowly I heal
Are we coming undone
Or am i the jealous one
The jealous one

Oh I think that I'm done being the jealous one
The jealous one
The jealous one



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?