10.05.2004

He should get some respect now

There have been a lot of celebrity deaths this year and I've hardly noticed a single one until now. Comic Rodney Dangerfield dies at age 82

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

He was always funny, and always a regular guy. Probably because he didn't meet success in comedy until he was 40. He sold insurance until then I think, but don't quote me on that.

From what I can piece together, he had heart surgery on Aug 25 and slipped into a coma after complications. He came out of the coma in the past week but I guess it had all taken it's toll and he went to wherever it is that people who work hard to make people happy go.

Good man. I hate to see him go.

According to his website, when asked how he felt about going in for surgery, Rodney replied, "If things go right, I'll be there about a week, and if things don't go right, I'll be there about an hour and a half!"



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?