12.29.2004

Kim Jong Il, I'm So Ronrey


UPDATED: Reposted with new link. Rapidshare is supposed to only delete a file if no one accesses it for 30 days, but this one got deleted after just a couple of days even though I know for a fact it was being downloaded. I dunno what happened, maybe they clean out their system every 30 days and it wasn't accessed for 24 hours or something. At any rate, I hope this one stays up longer.

I just gotta share an mp3 from the Team America movie. If you haven't seen this movie I have to warn you, it's full of toilet humor that is totally sick and offensive to everyone everywhere. And it's also hilarious. And it's also a movie made entirely with marionette puppets so it's worth seeing for that novelty alone.

Anyway, the movie is about a team called "Team America" which fights terrorism and the dictator of North Korea, Kim Jong Il, is giving weapons to terrorists to use in his plan to take over the world. The terrorists blow up the Panama Canal for revenge after Team America attacks one of their hideouts. In this mp3, Kim Jong Il calls the terrorists on a video screen telephone and cusses them out for not sticking to the plan. Then he goes into his song about being lonely, or the way he pronounces it in Engrish;"ronrey."

It is all rather funny in the movie because they show him to be an incredibly cruel man who blows a man's head off just for the hell of it, feeds a man to sharks without hesitation and is hatching a plan to murder a great number of innocent people, and yet he also has a vulnerable sensitive side.

This mp3 contains offensive language, by the way. Enjoy.
Link to Kim Jong Il - I'm So Ronrey.mp3

I snarfed the lyrics from here (also check out the other TA songs)

RONERY
I'm so ronery. So ronery. So
ronery and sadry arone. Dere's
no one, just me onry, sitting on
my rittle throne.

I wook rearry hard and make up
great plans. But nobody
listens, no one understands...
Seems that no one takes me
SER-RI-ROUS-REEEEEEEEE...
And so... I'm rone-ry... A rittle
rone-ry... Poor rittle me.

Dere's nobody I can rerate to.
Feel rike a bird in a cage. It's
kind of sirry...But not rearry...
Because it's firring my body
with rage!

I 'm the smartest most clever,
most physically fit but nobody
seems to rearize it.

When I change the world maybe
they'll notice meeeeeeeeee---
until then I'll just be
lonely...poor little me...
I'm so rone-ryyyyyy.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?